Deployment of Cadets for On-the-Job Training On Board Ships
Forging World Class Manpower
Putting Things Together in Developing Capabilities
Employing the basic concept of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), partners with industry stakeholders in providing assistance and guidance to students and graduates for their On the Job Training (OJT) and Career Enhancement Training with an aim to help attain a sustainable supply of competent Sea Personnel.
Partner with CHED and/or MARINA accredited schools and conduct selection of Cadets.
1) Basic knowledge related to Math, Science, English and Behavior.
2) Professional Knowledge in reference to STCW table of competence.
MANDATORY AND COMPANY SPECIFIC COURSES
Partner with Training Centers for a well discounted fees utilizing vacant seats.
"Training Now Pay Later" scheme for deserving students.
"FREE" for students coming from poor families.
Partner with Employers, Agencies, Ship Owners and Managers as takers of Students for Apprenticeship and eventual Employment.
Partner with Charitable Organizations and Financial Institutions to provide assistance in lowering the cost of Training and Apprenticeship Program.
Vision and Mission
To be an ideal organization that contributes to the sustainable career development, supply and employment of deserving graduates and competent Sea Personnel for the benefit of industry stakeholders.
By the virtue of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), establish Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with Schools, Training Centers, Manning Agencies, Ship Owners, Ship Managers, Charitable Organizations, Financial Institutions and other stake holders with a common goal of improving competence and supporting career development of worthy Filipino students
Provide assistance to selected students undergo required training courses at the lowest fees possible
Provide apprenticeship and employment possibilities.
1) To establish MOA with stakeholders like "Putting Things Together in Developing Capabilities" of students for their career development.
2) To build a pool of deserving students for Apprenticeship by administering examinations within the premises of partner schools, entertain walk-in students and subject them to same assessment process.
3) To utilized vacant classroom slots of partner training centers in order to provide affordable training to students comply with their requirements.
4) To establish a "Training Now Pay Later" program in cooperation with training providers, charitable institution and shipping & manning companies.
5) To deploy apprentices on board ships with the help of partner ship owners, ship operators, shipping and manning agencies.
6) To register all apprentices under TRMF as Foundation benefactors and issue membership cards in order for them to avail further benefits in reference to future training and deployment.
7) To render assistance to CompMan in developing and implementing an approved distant learning methodology in partnership with training centers and maritime school.
8) To further contribute in the government's poverty-alleviation program and to fund its own scholarship grant programs with the help of CompMan.
TRMF - COMPMAN, 12F G. E. Antonino Bldg., T. M. Kalaw Avenue and J. Bocobo Street, Ermita 1000, Manila Philippines
Secretariat: 0927 868 7405, 0918 492 8109
Project Supervisor: 0966 637 6088, 0919 625 6505